- All products are added to your cart.
Departments are encouraged to purchase Apple products and third-party technology accessories from RamTech, VCU’s on-campus retail technology store. Proceeds from purchases made at RamTech support the campus store, which was created for the benefit of students, faculty, staff, and VCU departments. Departments may also shop online at ramtech.vcu.edu. As an Apple Authorized Campus Store, RamTech provides educational pricing.
To order Dell computers for your department, RamTech recommends purchasing standard configuration or custom models directly through the eVA Dell PunchOut catalog.
RamTech accepts departmental Banner index codes to facilitate chargeback transactions. Department chargeback transactions eliminate credit card fees and bank charges typically associated with P-Cards, thereby saving university fiscal resources.
By eliminating the purchase order and receiving process, RamTech provides fiscal personnel the most efficient purchasing process. RamTech also eliminates shipping expenses by providing free delivery service to the Monroe Park and MCV campuses.
Purchase and Payment:
- Visit the RamTech on the Monroe Park Campus at 930 West Grace Street (between Harrison & Shafer Streets). Limited free parking is available in front of the store.
- A RamTech sales associate will assist you in locating the products matched to your departmental needs.
- If the product you need is unavailable or out of stock please ask a sales associate about a custom order.
- During checkout, provide a valid VCU ID and your department’s Banner index code for payment.
- Visit ramtech.vcu.edu.
- For standard configuration/in-stock purchases, locate the item(s) you are looking for by brand, product category, item search, or by part number.
- Add products to your cart and click “Checkout.”
- If the product you are searching for is unavailable or out of stock, please proceed below to inquire about a custom order.
- Enter your department’s Banner index code as form of payment.
- Tax will be removed from invoice upon order processing. Please contact RamTech promptly for adjustment if your invoice indicates tax was charged.
- To request a custom order quote, fill out the RamTech “Custom Technology Request” form indicating all Apple items and/or third party accessories you would like to order. Please provide your department’s Banner index code as a method of payment.
- Once your quote is prepared, a RamTech sales associate will forward it to you; respond with your approval or list changes needed.
- Upon arrival of your custom order, your Banner index code will be billed.
- A sales associate will contact you to coordinate delivery and pickup options. RamTech provides free delivery service to the Monroe Park and MCV campuses. RamTech will obtain the recipient's signature as acknowledgement of delivery.